Author Topic: B-day/V-day/P-day 2016  (Read 4748 times)

j.rasta

• Mud Marlin
    • View Profile
B-day/V-day/P-day 2016
« on: February 15, 2016, 09:00:08 PM »
Well it was an eventful 3 day weekend. My girls bday on sat, valentine's day on Sunday, and presidents day today. Well my auntie and uncle needed a house sitter since they were goin to the desert for the holiday. And since I didn't have any real plans ;)

Plan was to leave Friday night, plans changed and we got there round noon on sat and started slayin after we dropped our stuff up at the house! Bite was your typical 85° mid February bite B) reaction baits out in 20ft and plastics up tight to shore. Caught 30 easily probably 40 by 5pm. All red lipped clones with alot of fight in em.

This was the main objective, to feed my lady like a redneck queen!

Mission accomplished

She was stoked, never had bluegill tacos, now she wants em again already!

Woke up earlier than her, left her a note to holler for me when she woke up and I'd make her breakfast. Got a couple over a dozen in the 2 hrs I had to myself on the agua b4 i had to go be chef rasta for the misses ;)

Probably the biggest of the weekend pushing 5lbs, nothin huge this trip but lots of quantity!

Few fish after that I hear my girl callin me back up to the house for breakfast. Made some burritos :) she's easy to please, gotta love that in a woman!

The bite was on as soon as we got back on the boat, she even got a few between beers and tanning lmfao!

Basskini B)

Pirate bass

Gear whore shot

We slayed em til 530 and went up to pack but ended up drinkin too much and had to stay another night ;)

Make shift dinner

Started this mornin off like yesterday, on the water while she slept her hangover off B)

She got up after I got a dozen on the boat, she wanted to chill and lay out and drink while I ripped lips!

It was blazin out there today easily the hottest I've ever beenin February. Got miserable hot, over 90 probably and no breeze, round 2 and we were drained from the past 2 nights, stuck em til 3 and said our goodbyes

Helluva weekend couldn't think of a better way to spend it, good beer, great fishin, and excellent company. Blessed is an understatement!

Rastafar-gone B)<===*~~~

xpoc

• Shovelnose
  • Amat Victoria Curam
    • View Profile
Re: B-day/V-day/P-day 2016
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 06:09:31 AM »
Woke up earlier than her, left her a note to holler for me when she woke up and I'd make her breakfast.

Basskini B)

A whole lot of love going on at that lake house.

Dude what an epic weekend you had! 8)

Can you purchase a Basskini at Sports authority or Big 5?

BAT FIGHT!!! SD4TH3W1N 2016

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 06:28:22 AM »
Nice catching Josh!  It's not that easy in all the other local lakes, so pretty sweet to fish that one.

By the way, Tinkerbell stole the thread with her Basskini.  Well done sir!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

j.rasta

• Mud Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 06:36:28 AM »
Nice catching Josh!  It's not that easy in all the other local lakes, so pretty sweet to fish that one.

Lmfao please no cover photo of her, she doesn't know I posted that ;D

And bass fishin is easy for me everywhere I go! I jus choose to go to the easiest lake since it's the 2nd closest to my doorstep B) and the best bass fishery in California!

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 07:18:11 AM »

Lmfao please no cover photo of her, she doesn't know I posted that ;D

And bass fishin is easy for me everywhere I go! I jus choose to go to the easiest lake since it's the 2nd closest to my doorstep B) and the best bass fishery in California!

Nope, don't worry.  as Verne would say, "Much respect".
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

• Internet Superstar
  • Global Moderator
  • Sevengill
  • Award Winning Fisherman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 10:14:26 AM »
That's a bunch of bass and bluegill.

SevengillTheVC

• Leopard
  • I don't always catch fish, but when I do....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2016, 07:10:27 PM »
Nothing like wacky worming a Senko! Honestly as redneck as it is, Bluegill don't taste that bad! As usual looks like you had some epic bassin. Wha' Gwan meh bredren! I an I speak nice bass seen? Lol nice job again Josh!