Author Topic: Thanks Stickin' Eve 11/26  (Read 2765 times)

j.rasta

• Mud Marlin
    • View Profile
Thanks Stickin' Eve 11/26
« on: November 27, 2014, 10:13:39 AM »
Had too much crap to do Tuesday evening to fish. So i took the misses down to the spot last night to soak bait and see who wanted a pre-thanksgiving feast. Got some bait from Dana landing and got to the spot round 6ish. 9'r got the mack and the 8'r got squish. Didn't even get half way through my 1st big eye when the mack got Macked. Felt real sharkie from the 1st zing of the bait runner. But I got trigger happy and reel up a slack line with no sign of a mack head. Rebaited with another mack head, finished my brewsker sent up a smoke signal and cracked big eye #2. As soon as I sat back down the 9'r is bouncin and then screaming! I haul a$$ down to it and get a solid hook set into her. I knew it was what I came for the instant she started thrashing and peeling line! SHARK BABE! The whole bay heard me yell to Tinkerbell I'm sure! She strolls down as I'm trying to tail it and grabs my rod and boom she's landed! Wooooooooh Yeah that's what I'm talkin bout!

Big Beautiful Leopard!!!

I was beyond stoked obviously! lmfao! Almost called it a night but I had beer and bait so another mack got decapitated and the 9'r went back out. As I finished my brew and sent a few people some pics. I cracked another brew since my adrenaline completely sobered me up I take 2 sips and sit down and see my 9'r  wigglin a Lil then start zingin slowly. Could it be... swing for the fences and it's on and feels sharkie! Babe! It's another one! She gets down to help me land him and sure enough it's a 4' male! Gotta love a pair of kittens!!!

Seriously stoked I soaked one more soak and called it round 9 and went and got some happy hour in at paradise pt with the misses and fed the yellowtails and calico the rest of the squish. Not a bad way to spend Thanksgiving Eve! Happy thanks stickin to all and to all a good bite!

Rastafar-gone B)<===*~~~

sasquatch

• Internet Superstar
  • Global Moderator
  • Sevengill
  • Award Winning Fisherman
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks Stickin' Eve 11/26
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 12:22:48 PM »
Dang, man, you kicked some ass. Nice job and have s great turkey day.

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 07:47:27 PM »
It's the season!  Nicely done Josh!  This is the time of year that I've gotten some of my biggest leos ever.  Just a matter of time now!

Excellent title too 8)
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

vdisney

• Sevengill
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 07:40:54 AM »
Awesome my man, been a while since I've stuck one.  Good on ya................Verne
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect