Author Topic: SNBF-X SWAG Update  (Read 2261 times)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
SNBF-X SWAG Update
« on: March 06, 2017, 12:30:15 PM »
So, here it goes.  Some more speed bumps were hit this past week for the SWAG.  The company is closing down and we are their last clients.  With that, we had an array of issues as they are trying to wrap up our project and start closing the doors.
I was hoping to receive the gear on Friday, but there was an issue with more of the shirt colors.
Everything is stated as before as colors go, but there was an adjustment last minute due to inventory issues;
•   The Long Sleeve Pocketed T’s are now Sports gray.
•   Zip Up Hoodies are now Charcoal Gray
The rest are as stated.

Problem 2 was there was issues with some of the art that needed to be redone as some of the outlines weren’t lining up.  The art is completed and the printing is scheduled to be completed tomorrow.  We are looking at Wednesday to get the shipments out and the main packages should be in the Team Captains hands by Thursday afternoon.
I will ship out the out of state gear two day in order to receive it by Friday.
Team Captains to distribute Gear.

VC: Chad Bussanich
LA: Verne Disney
OC: Chip Dorman
SD: Tom Hilgert

I realize there were a lot of people who didn’t get their order in time since I had to shut down orders a few days early because of the company closing down accounts.  I apologize and will try to come up with another way of doing this next year as this is quite a burdensome task trying to record and monitor 5 sites to see who ordered what. 
I’ll try to attach the final orders so you know what’s coming.

Thanks again for understanding and here’s to a great Bat Fight!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.