Author Topic: Tough Beach  (Read 1680 times)

BackBayMan

• Leopard
  • Always lurking...
    • View Profile
Tough Beach
« on: June 17, 2018, 12:57:54 PM »
With all of our go to spots overrun by kelp monsters, we decided to check on a different section of beach on our new Plan B AO.

Man, talk about a tough beach. I don't know if this section of beach is where all the garbage ends up, but there was a lot of it. Not going to lie, you want to wear shoes because you're afraid you're going to get stuck with a hypodermic needle and get AIDs or something worse.

Judging from the amount of jetty monkeys and trout huggers, this spot must produce something, but it sure didn't Saturday. We had lines in before the sun came up, had a bunch of different baits on different rigs at different distances and depths but got nothing but a snagged butterfly ray on an imitation LC. Don't know if it was because the weather turned cold or if this section of beach is just different from where we fished last weekend, but we got bubkis.

You get a stripe, and you get a stripe, everybody gets a stripe!

Can't wait for the kelp monsters to go away so we can get back to our normal spots and catch some real fish instead of living vicariously through Mike's posts  >:(

Don't fish this beach alone or you might end up like the mouse ;D

Anybody have an emergency beer?

vdisney

• Sevengill
    • View Profile
Re: Tough Beach
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 05:04:41 PM »
You guys are putting the time in Chip, "it" will happen   8)
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 05:14:35 PM »
As I said on the Facebook page.  Cutting Mickey Mouse up into shark sized chunks and dousing him in "Cheater Sauce" is a little bit over the top!  LOL
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

BackBayMan

• Leopard
  • Always lurking...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 08:49:38 AM »
Apparently the hypodermic needle thing really is a concern. A couple of guys that hung for a bit after I left said they found 4 of them >:(

Anybody have an emergency beer?