sasquatch

• Internet Superstar
  • Global Moderator
  • Sevengill
  • Award Winning Fisherman
    • View Profile
Re: Ben
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2019, 04:56:59 PM »
I’m waiting for the day a seal eats a bonito and I have to deal with that ..... lol. As many as I’ve Hooked while drifting macks on the kayak I’m surprised we haven’t hooked one off the beach or pier.

Always kind of hoped for a surf caught seal.

Pinoyfisher

• Sevengill
  • The tug is the drug.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2019, 05:21:26 PM »
I’m waiting for the day a seal eats a bonito and I have to deal with that ..... lol. As many as I’ve Hooked while drifting macks on the kayak I’m surprised we haven’t hooked one off the beach or pier.

Seals suck.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Chris

• Leopard
  • Put me in coach!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2019, 10:19:43 PM »
Seals do suck. And don’t believe anything you see online. You might be chasing late reports
Keep it tight

spideyjg

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2019, 10:32:38 PM »
Would not want to haul in a seal. Pissed off sea creature that can chase after you.

BackBayMan

• Leopard
  • Always lurking...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2019, 08:35:36 AM »
Lol, Jesus. Chip, I don't need to be mouthy. I've been shark fishing for a grand total of 2 years, and I'm perfectly content with what I've caught and with what I've released. My ego isn't so fragile that I need to call other people pussies because they haven't been out intentionally targeting great whites, or jumbo sized sevengills or surf hammerheads or whatever your latest cover story is. ;)

Whatever my latest "cover story" is?

f@ck you Ben. You have no right or moral authority to criticize me or my intentions.

I'm fishing for the biggest fish I can. I'm using rigs, gear and techniques that are designed to put the least amount of stress on whatever bites so it can be released as quickly and safely as possible. Everything I'm doing is completely legal. I've met and spoken to so many wardens now I've lost count and not a single one has ever had a single issue with what I'm doing or the equipment I'm using. I'm doing the same thing Chris is, but you accuse me of intentionally targeting great whites and say I have a "cover story" while Chris is a cool guy?

f@ck you.

That attitude is exactly why I and the majority of other big game fishermen don't participate on this board.

We'd love to post up a bunch of pics. But we can't anymore. Too many guys know where we fish or can figure out the spots from the pics. That, and there are too many self-righteous assholes like you that don't know what the f@ck they're talking about posting negative sh!t.

But that's cool, you and the rest of the pu$$ySoul wannabes can go right on enjoying your little circle jerk.

We'll just keep taking the intel ;D

Anybody have an emergency beer?

BenCantrell

• Leopard
  • catch all the species!
    • View Profile
    • Ben Cantrell's fish species blog
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2019, 08:43:58 AM »
Have a beer Chip, it's the weekend.  :)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2019, 09:11:53 AM »
Chip, this is all "pure gold".  I can honestly say I have never met anyone like you in my entire life.  Normally, you have to hand a crazy person a weapon to hurt themselves, but you supply everything... including the entertainment! hahaha

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

BackBayMan

• Leopard
  • Always lurking...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2019, 11:48:04 AM »
Chip, this is all "pure gold".  I can honestly say I have never met anyone like you in my entire life.  Normally, you have to hand a crazy person a weapon to hurt themselves, but you supply everything... including the entertainment! hahaha

If you think getting pissed off at having some asshole falsely accuse you of intentionally targeting a protected species is funny, wait until it happens to you.

Won't be so funny then.

And if you think condoning that behavior on a public forum is cool, then wait until you get sued for abetting slander and libel.

Now that would be really entertaining.

How many black sea bass have you caught? Aren't they a protected species? Are you intentionally targeting them and using shark fishing as your cover story? Since you've caught so many and continue to use the same equipment, does that constitute proof of an established pattern that you're targeting them? Or does the fact that you publicize your catches of protected species on this board mean that you actually promote the targeting of protected species?

Of course you cut your line immediately once you identified them right? You didn't break any CDFW laws by actually landing them, removing the hooks, and posing for a picture before releasing them did you? Because if you did, some self righteous jerk could document all of your posts and pics on this board as evidence and submit it to CDFW and the district attorney for prosecution.

Yeah Tom, that would be a f@cking laugh riot and you'd totally bend over and take it without defending yourself, right?

You're right, this is pure gold and entertaining.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

But what the f@ck, it's the weekend. Have a beer ;D

Anybody have an emergency beer?

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2019, 12:18:13 PM »
That's what's golden Chip, you can't even see the difference! It's amazing!
I'm cracking a beer now. Cheers Chip!

Your_moms_new_boyfriend

• Shovelnose
    • View Profile
Me
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2019, 02:18:33 PM »
You guys all suck, I am the worlds best fisherman, Jesus Christ himself came to me in a past life and asked where the nets should be casted. I told him and he took all of the credit. But you know what I’m so humble I don’t bother because I’m the end he was a nice guy and when I got over it we forgave each other.

itsyaboysears

• Shovelnose
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2019, 05:37:55 PM »
Should be a bit tipsy now 🍻

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2019, 06:45:50 PM »
Okay guys, this crap is on lockdown for obvious reasons.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 11:13:13 PM by Latimeria »