Author Topic: Almost perfect  (Read 2558 times)

lightline21

• Mud Marlin
    • View Profile
Almost perfect
« on: June 02, 2019, 10:58:23 PM »
I went to a local spot this evening for a quick solo session. Got out to the beach about 5:45 pm, had the first line in the water at 6:00 pm. At 6:15, I hooked a nice medium size bat ray. Finally, someone on the beach to help me out and snap a quick picture. Put the ray back in the water, grabbed a center cut of Mack and launched it out to see what else would bite. 30 minutes later, I see my rod tip bounce, I jump up, and grab my rod, and I was able to land a nice 60 plus inch Soupfin. I Looked around for someone to help snap a quick picture, and there was no one on the beach but me, even the couple that was sitting on their beachfront patio had closed their doors and went inside. Like I said it was almost perfect. 

vdisney

• Sevengill
    • View Profile
Re: Almost perfect
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 05:41:26 AM »
Stoked for you my brother, goes to show you.....you don't always have to make a long drive  8)
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 05:43:02 AM »
Jeez Dre!  you're on fire!

Time to update the shark list again and count up your numbers.  You are probably bumping a few peeps off the boards by now!

Congrats boss!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

lightline21

• Mud Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 11:01:27 AM »
Stoked for you my brother, goes to show you.....you don't always have to make a long drive  8)

Thanks, Vern, I've waited two years to go back to that particular spot. I had a feeling about that stretch of sand for a long time.

lightline21

• Mud Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 11:03:55 AM »

Time to update the shark list again and count up your numbers.  You are probably bumping a few peeps off the boards by now!

Congrats boss!

Thanks, Tom! I've got a long way to go before I bump anyone off the list. Well maybe, Binh  ;)

sasquatch

• Internet Superstar
  • Global Moderator
  • Sevengill
  • Award Winning Fisherman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 11:16:41 AM »

Congrats boss!

Thanks, Tom! I've got a long way to go before I bump anyone off the list. Well maybe, Binh  ;)

Look out Binh, Andre has you in his sights.

lightline21

• Mud Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2019, 06:59:46 PM »

Congrats boss!

Look out Binh, Andre has you in his sights.

Ha ha ha

1morecast

• Leopard
  • No Picture...It Never Happened.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2019, 01:27:39 PM »
Looks like someone is on a roll in 2019!
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)