Author Topic: Kitchen Remodel  (Read 1453 times)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
Kitchen Remodel
« on: August 21, 2019, 06:17:18 AM »
Almost done with the kitchen remodel.  Apparently getting a great buddy deal doesn't include quite a few time consuming things to wrap stuff up, but well worth it all.  After that, waiting for my oldest daughter to have her baby, which will be any day now, and wrap it up by the summer's end on Labor Day...  Then it's time to get back out fishing!  I missed almost all season due to terrible wind and home projects such as retaining wall, extra driveway, extended front yard and now kitchen remodel.

I'm going to put the hurting on some fish, if the rust hasn't set in by now.  hahahaha

Quite the kitchen transformation though!

From this...

to this....

To this....

Still a bit to go as I have to mud the rest of the drywall, put up new back splash, get new handles on etc....  but it came out pretty nice at about 70% off including granite counter-tops!

I'm going to have to rinse off all of my rods as they are covered in granite and drywall dust!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

• Sevengill
  • The tug is the drug.
    • View Profile
Re: Kitchen Remodel
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 01:20:05 PM »
Day and night! Kitchen looks great!! A little dark for my liking, but I'd gladly trade mine for yours  ;)
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

xjchad

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 01:22:46 PM »
Wow, good work Tom!

vdisney

• Sevengill
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 04:08:41 AM »
Nice indeed Tom.  I had to look twice before I realized that island was not load bearing, good call
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect