Author Topic: Quarantine  (Read 2050 times)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
Quarantine
« on: March 23, 2020, 04:19:45 PM »
My wife has a cold and I have to say, that I'm a little nervous except for the fact she has no fever the last two days.  In the meantime, I'm just staying home and monitoring the situation.  I've had pneumonia 6 times and my lungs won't be able to take it if I pick up the virus and do not want to pass it on.  I guess it was a good time to finally quit smoking in December... addictions are horrible.

In the meantime, I'll be mostly house/yard bound except for an occasional store run or super early morning work run to scan data so I can work from home.  I hope everyone else is well and healthy.  I'll try to be more vigilant in updating the site and forum here in the coming weeks.  Hopefully things will take a turn for the better by then although I don't feel as as good about that one.

I'm going to try and spend more time on this site and less on FB.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

vdisney

• Sevengill
    • View Profile
Re: Quarantine
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 04:58:19 PM »
I've had pneumonia 6 times

Damn Dude!!!!!!  You don't need to get sick for sure, be carefull.
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

sasquatch

• Internet Superstar
  • Global Moderator
  • Sevengill
  • Award Winning Fisherman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 05:30:06 PM »
I’m just hoping this blows over by June 1. Got some stuff to take care of then. End of April to fish salmon with my cousin is seeming optimistic.

1morecast

• Leopard
  • No Picture...It Never Happened.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2020, 08:51:36 PM »
You know Mike is doing the nightly ninja shark sessions to catch up to you on the leader board. If they ask him what he’s doing out he’s saying he out for a walk. ;D
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2020, 09:28:24 PM »
You know Mike is doing the nightly ninja shark sessions to catch up to you on the leader board. If they ask him what he’s doing out he’s saying he out for a walk. ;D

I see.... Looks like I'll have to be a little more sneakier...
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2020, 08:48:58 AM »
I hope everyone stays healthy and safe. This staying home stuff is boring as hell but I have many projects to finish and a garden to plant, I guess I have no excuse for not getting things done. The twins are going to improve on their lawn cutting skills and firewood stacking ;D ;D ;

vdisney

• Sevengill
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2020, 05:06:53 AM »
My heart goes out to all of you that had a social life before this whole thing started (dinner, bars, jobs etc).  Not much has changed in my life, for the last year since my mother died I just pretty much hang out with my father, walking in the morning and cooking.  The only thing that has changed for me is not fishing once a week (my sister would stay with my dad), so this has been pretty easy for me.  I guess this says it all......................stay safe

Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

xjchad

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2020, 07:39:48 AM »
My heart goes out to all of you that had a social life before this whole thing started (dinner, bars, jobs etc).  Not much has changed in my life, for the last year since my mother died I just pretty much hang out with my father, walking in the morning and cooking.  The only thing that has changed for me is not fishing once a week (my sister would stay with my dad), so this has been pretty easy for me.  I guess this says it all......................stay safe

Well, not the A-hole part Verne.  You're a great example to me.  Take care of yourself!