Author Topic: Limits of Trout (2/9)  (Read 3115 times)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
Limits of Trout (2/9)
« on: February 09, 2018, 05:15:58 PM »
Met up with Dave at Jennings today to get  some trout action on a double plant of trout.  Well, 3 minutes after launching the boat and the trout truck showed up... ::)

The bass guys were lined up and ready.  I took video, but somehow, Imgur didn't capture my download?  I can see it on my camera, but does imgur download video?

Anyway, we saw hundreds of trout... maybe a hundred more bass... and a crap load of HUGE Red Ear!  We fished for everything, but the bass and Red Ear eluded us.

There was no wind so spotting fish were literally a breeze!
Dave was digging all the fish we saw.

We finally called it quits and pulled the boat on the trailer with a double limit of trout.  The view from the Ranger station was pretty damn cool.

Dave was showing off the trout.  They were some of the smallest trout we've seen in years, but it will work great for the smoker.

Anyway, it was still a fun trip out there.  I also saw some nice catfish/spots that Steve and I will be targeting next week!  In any case, the boat got a great freshwater flushing to boot!

Thanks for reading!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
Re: Limits of Trout (2/9)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 05:40:37 PM »
https://youtu.be/ML_nD3ovu3k

Well,I downloaded it to Youtube, so it's only a minute plus long.  Not the best angle, but the Bass Boys were hogging the good spots.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

• Internet Superstar
  • Global Moderator
  • Sevengill
  • Award Winning Fisherman
    • View Profile
Re: Limits of Trout (2/9)
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 07:39:16 PM »
Three strikes. You're out.