Author Topic: Posting on the PS Forum  (Read 26535 times)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
Posting on the PS Forum
« on: July 30, 2014, 01:03:31 PM »
I do not feel this site has to be goverened by a million micro rules as I put good faith in everyone's ability to know what should and shouldn't be posted on the forum. I do feel however there are a few rules we need to abide to in order to keep a civil structure on here and not create a "Jerry Springer" atmosphere.

• No posting about Politics and religion. There are plenty of other sites you can do that on, so keep it off of here.
  • PG-13 is fine, but no R. There will be kids on here and I realize men will be men, but let's keep any pics to a PG-13 at worst.
  • No trash talking about other sites or forums.  If you have a beef with something you did not like on another site, you do not air it out here.
  • Leave Your Ego's at the Door. We have many levels of anglers on this site. If you somehow have a problem with another member, deal with them directly or PM them. Airing it out on the forum is not needed at all.

We are all anglers here, no matter what our level of expertise is, or what our age is. There is an innate competition between fishermen which is universal, but let's leave that out on the water in friendly competition.  Don't let your emotions take something out of context and escalate a bad situation into a worse one.  Step away from the keyboard if you find yourself going to say something that you wouldn't want anyone saying to you.

See, this is easy as catching bluegill in a farm pond. 

Have fun guys and let's see your catch!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 08:16:01 AM by Latimeria »
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

faster u fool

• Mud Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: Posting on the PS Forum
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 10:03:43 AM »
NO FISHBEEF.
GET OUT AND GET BIT..