Author Topic: Getting ready for Summer  (Read 1967 times)

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
Getting ready for Summer
« on: April 27, 2021, 09:38:38 PM »
 Summer is almost here so I wanted to ready the patio for those relaxing evenings. Picked up a 55'' tv from Costco and wanted to keep it covered from any moisture from the fog. Myles was my helper of choice :) Made a quick cabinet and added a soundbar and subwoofer, it puts out some decent noise ;D

Located the stud in the wall and mounted it up, Wasn't too heavy but awkward lining up the holes for the tv mount took a few more hands ;)

Just need to clean up my cordage and should be good to go :) The tv swings out on an arm and swivels too but don't really need to  do that, the sitting area is right in front anyways 8)

vdisney

• Sevengill
    • View Profile
Re: Getting ready for Summer
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 02:59:58 AM »
Very cool indeed, nice work.  Now..............what's up with the Ranchero in the garage?
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 05:12:30 AM »
Now..............what's up with the Ranchero in the garage?

The first thing I saw also.  hahahaha

Nice work Tim!  or I should say Myles!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 06:59:56 AM »
65 Ranchero , needs a tune up but runs and drives. Debating weather to make a hot rod or leave it stock. My wife's grandparents bought it new in Carlsbad and used it to travel back and forth to their cabin on the river in Arizona. When they passed away I got the car , need to give it some attention this summer 8) 8)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2021, 02:25:07 PM »
65 Ranchero , needs a tune up but runs and drives. Debating weather to make a hot rod or leave it stock. My wife's grandparents bought it new in Carlsbad and used it to travel back and forth to their cabin on the river in Arizona. When they passed away I got the car , need to give it some attention this summer 8) 8)

I would clean it up and keep it stock.  Too many good stories in that and all original!  Barrett Jackson might be calling soon.  ;)
You can't catch them from your computer chair.