Author Topic: San Vicente  (Read 4773 times)

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
San Vicente
« on: July 11, 2021, 08:57:08 PM »
 We took the Toon to San V  to meet up and relax with our neighbor and his boat for his daughter's birthday. They were running a bit late so we got there about a 1/2 hour earlier than they did so why not throw some swim baits  ;)  As they were just drifting up to us, Myles hooks up and lands a nice bass 8)

Max, Myles and their buddy, Issac fished a bit more for no luck and then we switched gears and swam for a while. I wont bore you with that part of the day, but the kids had fun so mission accomplished 8)

I never fished, we all visited on the Toon for a while and relaxed and had lunch 8)

Beautiful day on the lake, we headed home about 3:30, washed the boat and parked it for next trip :)

Funny thing was as we pulled up to the fishing spot, a memory on Janie's phone came up from 1 year ago, we were at San Vicente  :o  And here we were again  8) 8)

vdisney

• Sevengill
    • View Profile
Re: San Vicente
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2021, 02:11:03 AM »
the kids had fun so mission accomplished 8)

Mission accomplished indeed, thanks for sharing Tim
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

jrodda

• Soupfin
  • your ad here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2021, 10:07:34 AM »
Looks like a pretty day, and fun times. 8)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2021, 02:57:17 PM »
San V is such an awesome spot.  I've never had stellar fishing there, but have seen some toads.

Great family trip Tim!  Nice Bass Myles!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2021, 09:53:00 PM »
Thanks, guys. It is a nice lake and deep too. Anchored up close to shore and still in 85 feet of water, saw 200 feet on the fish finder quite a bit :o