Author Topic: Last Minute Projects  (Read 2853 times)

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
Last Minute Projects
« on: October 24, 2021, 07:31:53 PM »
 Trying to get a few things done before Wednesday (shoulder surgery) so I got maximum use of my boys and fixed a plumbing leak in the 5th wheel, then we split and stacked about 2 cords of wood today :) Feeling the pain already so I hit the Jacuzzi for a bit. The only thing left to do is replace the kitchen faucet while I still have 2 arms, tomorrow is a good day for that I guess. Already got my Percocet from the Pharmacy so hopefully there won't be too much PUI next week ;D

Stacked and covered in case it rains tomorrow, I have about 10 cords stacked so far, 2 more when I heal  8)

Drive safe out there :)

sasquatch

• Internet Superstar
  • Global Moderator
  • Sevengill
  • Award Winning Fisherman
    • View Profile
Re: Last Minute Projects
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2021, 09:43:19 PM »
Damn Tim retirement looks hard.

Good luck with your surgery.

vdisney

• Sevengill
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2021, 03:03:55 AM »
I heated with wood for almost 40 years when we lived up north (Bishop and Donner Pass), I know the grind.  I always said a wood splitter was the next best thing to the self starting automobile.................

Good luck on your surgery Tim, please keep us updated
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2021, 05:02:58 AM »
Damn!  Nice work of all that wood and good to see you getting the grind in before the Sx. 

I hope it all goes smoothly and look forward to seeing you get all healed up by the time you get your boat! (If not at least pull on some Bat Rays at the Bat Fight)
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

• Soupfin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2021, 09:21:16 AM »
Thanks for the well wishes 8) They say if you split your own firewood, it warms you twice ;) ;D

KogaHead

• Leopard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2021, 05:40:57 PM »
Ice constantly. Get a couple of ice packs from medical supply. Fuzzy on out the side with a plastic clip to keep the water in when the ice melts. Should only cost a few bucks. Fill with ice and keep it on. Better have a lazy boy recliner to sleep in cause the bed gonna suck.

Stay stoned my brother. It is a good 6 to 12 months to get 80% recovered.
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)