Author Topic: BUSTED I think....  (Read 2120 times)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
  • Posted for Fame, Poached by Lame
    • View Profile
BUSTED I think....
« on: November 04, 2021, 05:05:12 AM »
So, I've been doing some long time practical jokes on a few co-workers and it's been driving them crazy trying to figure out who is messing with them.  I get into work at 4:30 am and usually only the facility/security guard is around, but this morning I noticed a few more cars in the lot.  I sprung into action setting up the joke and as I was grabbing my work stuff to go into the building I smelled a cigarette and saw the facility guy smoking a cigarette in the shadows of the lamp post and corner of the building.  No doubt he saw me, but didn't know what I was up to...

Now the hard part for me is to head out and grab everything up and call it a wash.... even though I was possibly caught in the act, or hope he was spacing out and just let the trap lie in wait for the victim.  Like I said, I'm not sure he would even have known what the hell is going on, so I don't want to draw any more attention to it...  I'll probably just let it ride because I know the minute I go out to remove what I done, I'll get caught doing that by someone else, or the same guy who might then question me...  hahahahaha  Damn-IT!!!!!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
    • View Profile
Re: BUSTED I think....
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2021, 05:20:57 AM »
***UPDATE***

I went out and re-evaluated the placement of my joke.  Too much to recover, so I moved things around enough to make it seem like it's not there when he pulls in, but as the mid-day sun hits it, he'll see (at least part of) it at lunch thinking it just appeared since it didn't appear there in the morning when he pulled in.  At least that is what I'm hoping happens.  This is a multi-year joke I'm working on and would hate for it to end because of a smoke break!

KogaHead

• Leopard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2021, 09:45:56 AM »
you need a hobby you have way too much time on your hands
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Latimeria

• Administrator
  • Tax Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2021, 10:29:04 AM »
you need a hobby you have way too much time on your hands

Too many hobbies, I'm just multitasking. Hahahaha